Thursday, April 1, 2010

BUCK-A-SHUCK!

What? I'm talking about The Brass again? I know, it's not all that hard to believe, considering I have a huge boner for this place. In my quest to eat at all the places on Davie and Denman I can admit that I've gotten a little distracted by the shiny turquiose chairs at Corner Suite Bistro, the tacos from La Taqueria, and the cute boys at the Brasserie. But fuck it, this is MY Choose Your Own Adventure book.  And I'm not just going to mindlessly plough through all the food out there because that would be boring, I'm looking for the whole package. An intimate venue, servers who remember your name, deserts worth fantasizing about, and a menu that I have a hard time picking from because I WANT IT ALL. I'm looking for a place that makes my small-town ass feel welcome and serves food that tastes like heaven. That's not too much to ask right? 
So headed out on a Wednesday night with some girls from work to share the experience of buck-a-shuck. A little wine and poutine later, and as usual, I was not dissipointed.  


La Brasserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment