Monday, August 2, 2010

Ethnic Friends! - Dim Sum

Do you know what's exciting? I have Ethnic Friends! Yeah that's right, and sometimes I'm even a minority! This still blows my mind. So now that I have non-white friends I've decided to persuade them to bring me to their favorite eateries, you know, to expand my horizons.

Thus I begin with Dim Sum with Anni-doll.

Our Location: Dai Tung, with the traditional push-cart style.

Ma Lai Gow = Sponge Cake

Taro Balls

Sui Mai = Pork + Shrimp

Haw Gaw = Shrimp

Mango Pudding!

Cheng Fun = And the rice roll thingies make an appearance again.

I have no idea WTF these were, but like most of what we ate that day, it was in the desert catagory.

1 comment:

  1. ummm I love dim sum!!!...how come we haven't gone for this before!!!.....when I get back!

    ReplyDelete