Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rant

I have been blessed with self-awareness. I am smart enough to know that I'm retarded. Being fully aware that I am just another asshole with an opinion, I'm pretty sure I'm less retarded than these guys. Just sayin. Furthermore, if I want to read a real restaurant review I leave it to actual food critics, the people who get paid to eat their faces off and have legitimate writing skills. I approach a restaurant much like I approach a movie, trusting the opinion of person I respect verses the general consesus of Rotten Tomato. Therefore, Andrew Morrison (of Scout Magazine) is my Roger Ebert of the Vancouver food industry. I know that I'm being terribly hypocritical in badmouthing the food blogging world; and there are people out there with honest intentions and a passion for food, I just can't get past bad grammar and perpetual spelling mistakes. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT THAT YOU PREFER MILESTONES OVER CACTUS CLUB!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats really mean what you said about I'm Only Here For Food blogger. If you look at your own blog are you really proud of what you write? It's full of expletives. Do you think its not retarded? I think it is.

    ReplyDelete