Saturday, February 8, 2014

$2.85

Let's be honest, there is nothing that is going to perfectly fill the In & Out Burger shaped hole in my heart. Nimby Burger was as close as I came to shoving my gullet with happiness. But since they have closed the position has remained vacant. Not Five Guys, not Splitz, nothing has created the guttural craving that wakes me up at night. Now the $2.85 food truck has piqued my interest. In name alone, I like their style. So yesterday I was conveniently both cold and hungry which got me really excited about the idea of warming my hands on a tasty cheeseburger. I got it sans teriyaki sauce because that's just unnecessary. $2.85 for the hamburger. $3.50 for the cheeseburger. I ate it and I was warm and satiated.







Hamburger (2.85) Truck on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment