Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Zakkushi

Zakkushi is another example of why I am a terrible blogger. I don't like to take photos of my food, I like to stuff my face. I have been there at least a dozen times and I couldn't quite put into words my affinity with the Japanese meat-on-a-stick variety. I couldn't fit it into the proper boxes of [Words][Photos][Description]. Something always came up: I forgot to take photos. I accidentally got drunk. I mistakenly left Albert in charge of taking photos (cuz he's Asian). I went there on date night and was more interested in making out. More often than not I just lul'd myself into an izakaya carb coma and didn't give a flying fuck about blogging (cuz it's lame). Needless to say, all I have to show for all those fun times are some blurry photos of meat on a stick. More specifically blurry photos of sticky rice, wrapped in BACON, and covered with MELTED CHEESE.



No comments:

Post a Comment