Monday, August 9, 2010

Kintaro Ramen

This is where I explain how much of a retard I am. 

I had several people rave to me about the Kintaro Ramen Noodle Shop, and being a noodle lover I was stoked on trying it out. I even made several failed attempts before successfully hitting it up for lunch recently. 

 
This was  the spicy ginger special. I didn't try it, but the massive dollop of garlic on top was legit.

This is the "Kintaro's Best!!" Miso Ramen with the lean pork and medium broth. I was like, "Are you sure this is what Ramen tastes like??" As it rattled my preconceived notions of Mr. Noodle that my mother used to buy by the case (mushroom flavor was my personal after-school favorite). I'm not sure I was ready for the rich, authentic taste of the porkbone soup and probably could have gone with the light broth. In any case, the handmade noodles were de-licious. 
Kintaro Ramen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment