Friday, August 27, 2010

Nook Update

Pre-Birthday dinner at Nook with my favorite Wrangers introduced me to something that changed my life. The Burrata. Apparently it's provolone injected with cream, on top of prosciutto, on top of a soft toasted piece of bread. Basically it's insanely delicious and literally after the three of us polished off one we didn't hesitate to order a second.
I know it's a shitty photo, but as if I'm gonna pull out a flash. Anyways you'll just have to imagine how pretty this melt-in-your-mouth this orgasmic experience was.

The Prosciutto and Buffallo Mozarella.
Apparently I have an affinity towards cured meats and cheeses.

Nook has become my favorite go-to place as of late, it just has this romantic and charming atmosphere that slowly seduces you, bite by bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment