Friday, October 29, 2010

Khunnai Chang Madame Elephant Thai Cuisine

My parents and friends were in town and were keen to try some authentic Thai grub, so my requirements were that it had to be in the neighborhood and it had to accomidate a party of 6. This knocked out Thai Basil, Thai Away Home, and Urban Thai Bistro, my preferred Thai go-to places, simply because of size and location. My friend and amazing hairstylist Justine reccomended Madame Elephant and it fit us perfectly.

Being on Denman near Robson it was within walking distance, it was cozy, the service was adorable, and best of all it surpassed all my expectations in the taste department.

Yellow Curry with Chicken in Coconut Milk.

The Pad Thai.

Stir Fried Crispy Pork with Broccoli.

Stir Fried Prawns with Onion, Chili and Green Pepper.

It looks Authentic right?

Ps. Classic terrible deco made it all the more amazing.
Khunnai Chang Thai Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment