Friday, July 9, 2010

Society

This evening I joined some friends at Society (on Hamilton and Drake), the newest venue of the Glowbal group, to get nice and sauced up before working my last nightshift. I arrived without any expectations and didn't even make it past the patio, but was definitely intrigued. The semi-annoying server convinced us to have the raspberry mohito, which was fresh and tasty and I don't even like rum!

So after getting this complimentary cotton candy and noticing that the menu started off with this:


I wondered what kind of focus group of cracked-out, Sex-And-The-City, unemployed yaletown girls thought that this would be a good idea?? Cookie-flavored alcohol and, like, pink chandeliers?!? Like, Totally!

Society Dining Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment