Monday, November 17, 2008

A 140-degree Soy Chai Latte With Half a Shot of Vanilla and Extra Foam.

It's really fun to say that when I get to the till. My prescription is once daily as needed.

Okay so I cheated. I went to Granville Island in search of tasty things to bring to Kelowna and I found a new favorite Coffee Shop. It's called Agro Cafe Coffee and Roasting House on Railspur Alley, hidden around the corner. The service took forever (I think that that's the theme on Granville Island) but it was worth it in the end. It has a beautiful and relaxed atmosphere, not too crowded like some of the good coffee shops, maybe even slightly undiscovered. And the Chai was a perfect balance of sweet and spice to warm me up on a chilly day! While googling to see if there was an Agro Cafe closer to home, I found one at the bottom of Davie on Hamilton, so I guess technically I didn't really cheat after all.

ps. DON'T eat the cabbage rolls from the Pierogi place in the Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment